Android JellyBean 4.3 Now Available For Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500November 7, 2013
According to SamMobile, Samsung has started updating Exynos version of the flagship handset Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3. Samsung rolled out the update for the LTE version last month itself. Depending on your region, you might not see the update right away.
There aren’t many cosmetic changes but Samsung has apparently added features, fixed bugs and focused on performance in latest update.
Changelog of the update (Courtesy: SamMobile),
-TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
– ANT+ Support
– Samsung KNOX Implementation (KNOX bootloader and dedicated application)
– Samsung Wallet comes pre-loaded
– Improved RAM management
– Improved Display colour reproduction (Display looks much sharper than before)
– Improved TouchWiz Launcher (Much less launcher redraws and less lag)
– New Samsung Keyboard
– New Samsung Browser (Full screen by default, new tab interface and more)
– New Reading Mode (Optimises display for reading, used by only a few specific applications)
– New Camera firmware
– Minor UI tweaks (Contacts app, Flashlight Widget, dialog boxes etc)