After releasing the SkyDrive app first for Windows Phone 7 and iOS, Microsoft had made Android users to wait for very long for the official SkyDrive app. The day has finally come and Microsoft has announced the official SkyDrive app for Android in Play Store.
The Android app has the same features as its WP7 and iOS counterparts but it’s been adopted to the Android UI guidelines. It’s made keeping the Android 4.0 in mind but should also work on any phone with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and up. The SkyDrive app for features,
- Access your SkyDrive—documents, photos, and other files, plus the files other people have shared with you.
- View recently used documents.
- Choose multiple photos or videos to upload from your phone.
- Share your files and photos—send a link in email or in another app.
- Open your SkyDrive files from other Android apps.
- Easily manage your files—delete or create new folders.
So go ahead and download the SkyDrive and let us know what you like or dislike about the app in comments below.